- My wife Dana is one of the wisest people I've ever met.
- My daughter Emma is brilliant (no bias, of course), and quite possibly a comedian.
- "MySpace" is internet Crack that sucks up time like a vacuum cleaner.
- "The Next Generation Leader" by Andy Stanley is probably the best book on Leadership I have ever read. I even started using a highlighter. (I generally hate Leadership books)
- The weather in West Virginia is proof that God has a really weird sense of humor.
- I wonder how much of "evangelism" happens at a subconscious level.
- Sometimes I wonder if our current version of church cancels itself out.
- I think Emma looks more like Dana than me, but she has my eyes.
- Jack Johnson is just cool, isn't he?
- My main contacts with most of my best friends (besides Dana and Emma of course), now take place over the internet.
- I know the New Testament was originally written in Greek, but I'm pretty sure that the Greek language was invented by Satan.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Stream Of Consciousness Observations On Life In General
This week, instead of unpacking 1 salient though, I'll drop several random, unconnected thoughts: