Monday, June 02, 2008

Back to the Blog...

We are settling into our new home, and after an extended absence, I have returned to inject my random thoughts and opinions into the blogosphere. Additionally I plan on launching a new podcast of my sermons and stuff in the next couple of weeks.

As for us, we are settling into our new house and it is starting to look more like a home and less like a warehouse full of unopened boxes. Dana is amazing in her ability to turn our house into a home (among many, many other things). Emma and Chloe have been enjoying visits from various grandparents, who are excited that we are close enough to visit more frequently. The church has been amazing in making us feel welcome and in making us feel like we are already a part of their family. A large crew of them was there (with coolers full of cold water) to help us unload the moving truck, which they accomplished in no time. Yesterday was my first official Sunday as the "preaching minister", and it felt really "right".

This summer I am taking a web-based class for Grad School on "Christ and Culture". It should be really interesting.
AE

4 comments:

Kenny Payne said...

Glad to hear that you are settling in. I pray that this will be a great ministry for both you and your family and for the church there as well. Give me a call sometime, we have some things to talk about.

Matthew said...

Where are you doing your grad school?

Adam said...

Matthew,
I'm getting an M.T.S at Lipscomb.
AE

MichaelPolutta said...

Adam,

Did I just meet you at PBC last week? I hope that you can be involved in SuperWeek going forward. NA has a strong connection with PBC 1st Week. I can't help but think that you would be a real blessing to our week.
Regards,
Michael Polutta
Atlanta