This isn't my real post, but Gilbert saw fit to tag me. Here are the rules:
Here is how it works:
1) Grab the book closest to you
2) Open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3) Post the text of the following three sentences
4) Name the author and book title
5) Tag three people to do the same
"Christian tradition holds that the apostle Peter, late in his life, travelled to Rome to become that city's first bishop to its Christian community, and that he was martyred under the persecutions by the Nero around 64 AD. Tradition also holds that Peter was sentenced to crucifixion, and upon hearing his fate, was aghast, protesting his unworthiness to die in the same manner as his lord, saviour and friend, Jesus.
What went through the mind of Peter in these moments?"
Pete Rollins, How (Not) to Speak of God
I hereby tag: Phil Wilson, Matt Wilson, and John Mark Hicks